Develop the knowledge and skills needed to become a qualified assessor and to purchase simulation exercises. This course is suitable for absolute beginners, or those who just want to brush up on their skills and techniques.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the key principles of Assessment & Development Centres
- Understand how unconscious bias can affect objectivity and how to manage and mitigate it
- Describe the components of a typical competency and recognise appropriate positive and negative behavioural indicators
- Identify different types of assessment and development centre exercises and the competencies typically assessed by each
- Prepare and present their candidate data in accurate behavioural terms, supported by relevant examples for inclusion in a data integration discussion
- Write a candidate report outlining strengths and development needs against individual competencies and exercise types.