Our ‘Building Resilience at work’ workshop offers delegates the opportunity to identify personal resilience strengths and development areas, using the latest research and experiential exercises.
The workshop is underpinned by Emotional Intelligence and is designed for those who wish to explore the benefits of managing their resilience effectively by reflecting and increasing their self-awareness, as well as encouraging them to understand personal values and how these can be used as anchors in being more resilient.
The two-day workshop offers a diagnostic tool and personalised resilience report to understand strengths and weaknesses in how we respond to adversity. Delegates will have the opportunity to work closely with our highly experienced consultants and receive practical and relevant development tips.
The workshop will deepen your understanding of resilience, by:
- explaining the four stages of the JCA Global Thrive Cycle of Resilience
- developing core attitudes, thinking and behaviours that will enable a foundation of resilience
- enhancing self-awareness
- experiencing real learning situations and applied techniques
- learning practical tools and steps for adapting to change, pressure and adversity
- creating a toolkit of 20 steps for building resilience
- creating new habits to enable a ‘growth mindset’ to increase personal and interpersonal effectiveness
The workshop includes:
- your personalised Resilience report
- full two-day access to our Resilience experts
- your own resilience plan designed to boost your confidence and resilience that you can implement straight away
- recommended references for understanding resilience
- refreshments and lunch throughout
The workshop will run over two days with a residential option if required.