A comprehensive and interactive training course (TUOA and TUOP, formerly Level A&B) enabling you to select, administer, interpret and feed back the results of personality or ability tests, focusing specifically on 16pf and The Smart Aptitude series.
Completion of the course allows access to PSI’s world-leading technology platform, meaning you are ready to use our powerful assessment solutions immediately – including authoring tools, personalised reporting, and candidate dashboards.
You are also given access to the widest range of assessments, including Watson Glaser, RANRA & Ravens (Pearson), the Emotional Intelligence Profile, Snapshot Report (JCA), Base (Saberr), Hogan HPI and MVPI Narrative Reports (excluding Insights Reports and HDS) and VirtualAC from PSI.
The course will cover the latest applications of behavioural measures (16pf and more). This course qualifies you to register with the BPS as a Test User in Ability and Personality.
List of assessments you will be able to access following this 2-day course:
- 16pf: personality assessment
- The Smart Aptitude Series: ability tests
- The Dilemmas Series: situational judgement tests (SJTs)
- Basic Skills Tests
- Employee Aptitude Survey Series
- Watson Glaser
- Hogan Personality Inventory
- Hogan EQ report
- Hogan Leader Basis report
- Hogan Summary Report
- Watson-Glaser II Assessment Family
- Watson-Glaser III Assessment Family