The Personality Type Profile provides a framework for understanding individual differences in personality and how people interact with each other.
It is based on the world-renowned Jungian personality type model. It provides participants with information on one of the 16 personality types as defined by Isabel Myers and Katherine Briggs.
What you will learn:
- Personality type theory and the work of Carl Jung
- Background and development of the PTP
- How to give feedback and explore different type preferences
- Practical activities and applications to understand type
- Ethical considerations and best-practice in using the PTP
- Recommendations for individual and group feedback processes
- A range of PTP-based report options, including the Compatibility and Team reports
- How to use our Development Hub to administer the PTP
Outcomes and benefits:
- PTP accreditation will provide you with the knowledge and skills to confidently use type with individuals, groups and teams
- Increased self-awareness and understanding of your own type preferences
- Access to a range of Type reports