Learn how to administer, interpret and provide feedback using the 16pf Questionnaire.
Designed for those who already hold a British Psychological Society Occupational Testing – Ability and Personality (formerly Level B Intermediate) certificate and who wish to use the 16pf Questionnaire. If you do not hold this certificate or are a psychologist wishing to have access, please contact us to find out more about alternative training options.
The course covers the following
- What the 16pf scales measure and how they were developed
- Skills in 16pf interpretation, administration and feedback
- 16pf psychometric training: the evidence for the reliability and validity of the 16pf assessment
- How to use the 16pf assessment in selection
- How to use the 16pf assessment in development
The course includes completion of the 16pf Questionnaire for yourself and a debrief call with a Consultant plus extensive e-learning modules and final feedback from a Consultant. You can also become part of the 16pf Practitioner Community upon completion, for on-going support.