PSI is continuing to monitor the latest developments associated with the global spread of Coronavirus – COVID-19. Since the outbreak began, we have strictly adhered to the latest safety procedures based on various international, state, and local Orders and guidelines and CDC and WHO recommendations.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our customers, our teams, and the global community who relies on PSI’s solutions and services. Our goal is always to provide our partners, who entrust us with the delivery of their certification and licensure programs, the most accessible and appropriate testing options to support the health of the individuals we serve.
The following details represent the most recent updates on the recommencement of regional testing activities at PSI’s owned and operated sites as of this review:
Candidate Self-Service and Support
We recommend utilizing the Examination Program Search for Test Takers to locate available exams, schedule and reschedule testing, and reach the PSI support team via phone. Please note, large call volumes have led to increased wait times for incoming calls.
You can also contact PSI regarding availability and scheduling by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, given the current volume of support requests, the response time is 5-7 days for email queries.
Test Center Safety
- As a candidate, you will receive a health questionnaire related to potential COVID-19 exposure via email when you schedule your examination. You are required to bring the completed form with you to the PSI test center. If you answer “yes” to any of the first four questions you will need to reschedule your exam. We recommend that you use the self-service option or contact PSI via email or phone to reschedule your exam.
- If you fail to bring the required questionnaire, a test center administrator will provide a copy onsite.
- You must ensure that you bring your own face mask to the test site. PSI will need to turn away candidates who do not have them when they check in.
- You will need to remove your face mask during the brief check-in process to verify your identity and take a photo.
- You may wear gloves during the duration of your test. Gloves will be examined during the check-in and check-out security process.
- You are required to discard face masks and gloves outside of the PSI test site in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Test center employees are provided face masks, hand sanitizers, and antibacterial wipes. Please note, face masks provided by the test sites are for PSI employees only.
- To create a safe distance around Test Center Administrators and in lobby areas, candidates may be asked to wait outside of the building for a brief period during check in.
Test Center Procedures
- Signage regarding PPE requirements and safe distancing protocol is displayed prominently throughout the test center.
- Seating availability has been reduced in certain test centers based on various local orders and guidelines.
- Testing equipment will be wiped down thoroughly with antibacterial wipes after each use.
- High-touch areas, including but not limited to keyboards, desktops, chair handles, check-in stations, door handles, and writing instruments are sanitized after each use.
View our FAQ document related to operations due to COVID-19 impact.