How to select and develop remote workers
43% of us spend at least some time working remotely, and organisations increasingly rely on remote work as a recruitment and retention strategy. As the flexible working culture continues to grow, businesses face new challenges and must look at innovative solutions to assess and develop their remote workforce.
Join two of PSI’s senior consultants, Corina Rice and Jordon Jones, to discover the techniques and challenges of selecting and developing your remote employees. In the webinar they will cover:
- How to select and assess employees who will be successful working remotely
- How to remotely assess and develop high potentials and/or leaders
- How to ensure assessment related technology is fair
- How to provide a good candidate and employee experience
- How to overcome language and timezone barriers