Are 100% of PSI’s owned and operated testing sites opened?
Yes. Please visit our test center openings page for daily updates about test centers in your region.
Has PSI implemented new procedures or protocols for candidates and PSI employees?
- Employees are being provided face masks, hand sanitizers, and antibacterial wipes. The face masks provided at PSI test sites are for PSI employees only.
- Candidates are required to turn in a health questionnaire when they arrive at the PSI test site.
- Candidates are required to bring their own face masks to the PSI test site.
- Face masks are required to be worn by employees and candidates within PSI test site.
- Candidates may also wear gloves if they choose.
- Candidates will need to discard face masks and gloves outside of the PSI test site in a safe and sanitary manner.
Will I be asked any health questions when I arrive at the test site?
Yes. You will be required to complete the health questionnaire which will be emailed to you prior to your examination. You will be required to bring the questionnaire with you to the test center.
The following questions will be asked:
- Have you returned from any of the countries listed as “restricted to travel” within the last 14 days? Click here for more information.
- Have you been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 without the use of PPE in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone without PPE who has traveled within the last 14 days to one of the countries listed here.
- Have you had any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- Do you understand and will you affirm that PSI requires candidates to bring and wear face masks at all testing facilities and agree to comply with the policies and procedures at the test center?
You will be asked to sign and date this questionnaire and bring it with you to the test site. If you answer “yes” to any of the first four questions, then you will need to reschedule your exam. We recommend that you utilize the self-service option or contact PSI by email or phone to reschedule their exam.
What happens if I answer “no” to all of the questions on the questionnaire, but I am coughing or sniffling; what authority will the TCA have regarding my exam?
Test Center Administrators are authorized to use their best judgment, and they will be allowed to turn a candidate away due to concerns as a result of displayed symptoms. Your exam fees will not be forfeited as a result of this action. Candidates are encouraged to use the self-service option to reschedule or contact PSI by email or phone to reschedule their exam.
If I’m turned away from the test site on the day of my examination because of my responses on the questionnaire or symptoms I display, how long before I can reschedule my examination?
You will be required to wait five (5) days to reschedule your examination. The reason for being turned away will be noted in your candidate record, and you may email or call PSI for assistance in rescheduling your exam.
What sanitation measures are being taken at the test site for candidates and PSI employees?
Test Center Administrators have been instructed to disinfect all equipment using antibacterial wipes following each test administration.
All high-touch areas will be sanitized by the TCAs. These areas will include, but are not limited to:
- Chair handles
- Test administrator’s check-in station
- Door handles
Will I be permitted to do my own sanitization of the work area before beginning my exam?
Yes. You will be able to do any or all the following:
- Request antibacterial wipes from the Test Center Administrator
- Sanitize the work area
- Bring their own disinfectant supplies (no bottles of bleach; however, disinfecting wipes are acceptable)
Will PSI adhere to social distancing guidelines at the test sites?
Yes. PSI has been proactive in reviewing social distancing guidelines and ensuring that best practices are being implemented including:
- Reduction of the number of candidates who will be permitted in the lobby for check-in and avoiding physical contact
If a TCA is not feeling well, what is PSI’s stance on that individual coming to work?
PSI has taken the position that if a TCA is not feeling well, they are to stay at home.
Are there specific protocols for the test sites as related to COVID-19?
The following protocols will be posted throughout the test site. If a candidate fails to adhere to these protocols, the TCA is authorized to request the candidate to leave the test site and reschedule their exam.
- Please do not touch or approach the TCA and maintain the necessary distance required by the TCA.
- If you have a question/concern, please raise your hand and a TCA will assist you with your queries.
- Wash/sanitize your hand thoroughly prior to TCA interaction.
- Cover your face while coughing, and sneezing during check-in, testing and check-out.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or clarifications.