- Pentium Dual Core Processor or better
- 1.2 GHz or higher
- 2 GB RAM or better
- CD-ROM Capable
- Windows 7 or higher – networked
- (Windows 8 not supported)
- Peer to peer supported Network must be hard wired to the testing facility – Wireless networking not allowed
- Broadband Internet using minimum speeds of 1Mbs upload and 2Mbs download speeds per Testing Station
- Minimum 5 GB available space
- 19″ monitor, Landscape Orientation
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher, 24 bit or higher
- Microsoft or compatible mouse
- All test stations, plus proctor station must have Internet access. No laptops are allowed for use with FAA exam administration.
- Wireless connectivity is not allowed under any circumstance.
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher (non 64-bit)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader / Adobe FlashJava
- No Deep Freeze Software Installed
- Centers based in the United States will require phone access that can call into a domestic number. Any Centers outside of the United States will require phone access to international numbers.