Sifting job applications effectively and efficiently in high volume recruitment campaigns is critical to achieving the end goal of hiring the right candidates, fairly and reliably. Our Dilemmas Series online sifting and assessment tools are Situational Judgment Tests (SJTs) that require candidates to rate the effectiveness of a series of responses to realistic work-related scenarios:
Find the most relevant graduates to take through to the next step of assessment.
Find the right people for admin, clerical and secretarial roles.
Find the candidates who can meet and exceed face-to-face customer expectations.
Find those who can deliver excellent customer service.
Find or develop effective managers.
In addition to our Dilemmas Series™ of ready-to-use Situational Judgment Tests, we have a wealth of expertise and experience in designing bespoke SJTs for client organizations.
The Dilemmas Series™ of Situational Judgment Tests (SJTs) offers real benefits to volume recruiters:
- Developed to reflect practical, realistic and relevant job scenarios, resulting in greater perceived job relevance
- Designed with fully automated marking so it’s error free and quick to score
- Used to generate competency based results, which can be easily mapped to the requirements of a specific job role
- Online delivery via our assessment platform allows you to easily invite candidates to take tests, track their progress, and view or export candidate scores at any point in the recruitment project.
“We anticipated an uplift in applicant numbers this year and therefore wanted to introduce a new, robust selection tool to our graduate assessment process, to address the challenges of the recruitment market and the growing numbers of applications.”
– Anglie Johns, Recruitment Services Manager, Waitrose